Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ignoring F Ryan?

No... just really busy.

My 18-year-old just graduated high school this weekend, and we had a house full of company (with more to come later in the month).  Lots of work around the homestead, plus just "work" and there is little to no free time.

However, since my commute is (roughly) two hours and twenty minutes long each day, I have ample time to listen to some amazing podcasts on my shiny new iPhone.  The one I'm embroiled with now is called "The History of Rome" and the link for it can be found on our favorites section.

Since listening through the beginning of the Julio-Claudian era of Roman history, though... I have pondered our website quite a bit.  We used the term "Triumvirate" to describe ourselves at the top, but since that early time we have added a member, and then had two "fall off the face of the earth" (ahem, Jambo,cough).  Technically, we are now a "Biumvirate" which is what Octavian and Antony were once Lepidus was reduced to insignificance in 36 BC.  We all know how that "Biumvirate" ended up, so I'd love to see Jambo return and contribute as part of the consular Bund members and get our posts back on pace to at least break the 50 mark by years end.

No comments: