Tuesday, December 24, 2013

On this Holy Night...

I want to wish any and all that may see this the Merriest of Christmas Days, but especially to my family and friends.

Sitting here in my warm and cozy home, listening to the wind blow and the snow fall outside, getting ready to finish the preparations for the Big Morning with all three of my beautiful children home happy and safe... I'm still missing all of you that aren't here.  My parents, my baby sister, my brother, all their kids, my in-laws and all their kids, my cousins and all their kids, my very best friends and all their kids... as much fun as we are looking forward to tonight and tomorrow, it's just a little bit less fun without you all here with us.

I pray that God blesses you all with as much love and joy as He has given us, and that you think of us while you enjoy your family and friends on this happy day, because we will be thinking of all of you!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: