Sunday, December 8, 2013

This may be the most disturbing article I've read in years...

I'm almost beyond words... to think that a commissioned officer in the United States military would post THIS is repulsive to me.

I've said in the past, and I'll say it again: the tragedies that bring about these sorts of sentiments are indeed tragedies.  Every bit as tragic as the thousands of people that die every year in automobile accidents, or due to on-the-job injuries, or from food-related illness that is easily prevented by moderation in living habits... yet no one is calling for the elimination of cars, power tools, or fast food.

I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now... but this is worth the discussion.  I don't car who reads the blog, it is worth putting out there that this Lt. Col. is 100% WRONG... and not deserving of the rank he holds.

No comments: