Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That got a laugh out of me...

"An overly committed nationalist?"... funny.

Seriously though, I am under the gun here at the joint, so I don't have long to write this... less time, in fact, than the subject deserves, but here's the basics:

Since last year's primary race, we have heard the words ACORN and Saul Alinsky time and time again, and now that ACORN is back in the news due to criminal investigations ranging from aiding and abetting felons to supporting child exploitation attempts and advocating kidnapping, rape and murder as legitimate means of business in both NY and CA... I did some deeper research.

Deep enough, in fact, to have read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, which was published right before he died in the early 70's.

Ryan has, in the past, mocked me for a "conspiracy buff" because I have intimations or impressions of what "could be" that are not supported by raw, hard facts every step of the way... and if that is the criteria for being a "conspiracy buff", then I am occasionally guilty as charged. I do not ever claim that these impressions are TRUE 100% of the time... but some things simply stick in my craw as "wrong" and until I am shown the proof to the contrary, that is the impression I run with when making or voicing my opinions.

Ryan, or anyone else, that feels no previous basis for my basing personal opinion on impressions and "gut feelings" is wrong needs to read that book, and then tell me that the vast majority of all the varied and multifaceted features of the "liberal left" agenda in this country isn't substantially linked to the methods detailed in that book.

I can't tell you the last time I read a work that brought so much light to the means by which the Democratic leadership in this country is forcing "CHANGE" and "HOPE" down our throats as this book has. This book is NOT a book about how to organize poverty-stricken neighborhoods in the inner city... it is a step-by-step handbook on how to bring about forced, involuntary change upon the national political spectrum at any cost and by any means.

The "sting" videos of ACORN volunteers advocating and advising on the best means to accomplish illegal and immoral actions within the various communities where they are found show an alarming correlation to Alinsky's Rules... as does Pelosi's rants, and Reid's speeches, and the entire current DNC platform, and everything that has come out of Bill and Hilary Clinton's mouths since 1994, and (most scary) nearly every speech, announcement and press conference made by Obama since Jan.

Want to lose some sleep this week? Read this book, and then compare what you read to what you hear or read coming from the Left.

No comments: