Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An aside...

I wake up in the morning, pour a cup of coffee, let the dog run around and do his "business", then I sit down at the computer and look over the world. That is my ideal routine... but it almost never happens that way.

I get my fix, no question... but it is NEVER uninterupted. No matter when I start to post on this blog, it is ALWAYS a multi-attempt process. No sooner do I start to put idea to keyboard than someone needs to check their Facebook status, or a bill needs to be paid online, or the latest song needs to be downloaded to an i-Pod... and I am off the machine for at least a few minutes. Only now, with both Liz and the kids gone for the day, do I get to belly up and run without break, if I choose to do so.

So, if my last post seems disjointed and not-quite-linear in its makeup and presentation... now you know why.

No comments: