Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dicere est non, mi amice

I admit, some jobs in the "fix-'er-upper" area of habitation are simply too big to take on... but as you said, you aren't your average "fix-'er-upper" either.  Are you sure you aren't passing on a good thing?  You'd know better than I, but I wanted to ask.  Help is out there, and you have always struck me as a quick study. Should the opportunity present itself for you to apply the same effort in learning how to do the jobs needed around the domicile as you do your daily "make up" and hair-style ritual, coupled with your narcissistic obsession with your physique... I'd think you could rebuild the lost city of Atlantis in just short of one summer, let alone a little three bedroom cabin in the Mississippi backwoods.

Still... I'm sure you're excited about going back to the Coast.  Working on a house is tough work, and no one knows that better than I.

2 comments:

F. Ryan said...

I'll overlook that your Latin reference to friendship referred to me in the feminine, and simply say... my sideburns have never looked better. That's not narccissim, it's "ops verum."

Titus said...

I have to hand it to you... that was a nice catch. However, I was shooting for the plural, not the femine, so... in Livy's world, it should have read "Amicis"... no mi or mea needed.