Monday, May 5, 2008

IIIII'MMMMMMM BACK!!!! well pretty soon

Well it's good to be missed I suppose. And as for the slacker stuff I have completed almost 4 months of training so far in a not so quite inviting atmosphere, with 18 year old kids who think they know better about everything, instructors who believe they are above everyone and everything (I don't think I have ever in my 21 year military career met so many ego-maniacs in one place) and still managed to maintain an over 90% average in a course that has about a 50% wash rate. With that said I an GLAD to be going home in two days.

I am going to try and catch up with the posts when I get home so I can get back to stirring shit.

Hope all is well and I'm looking forward to seeing Jambo's apartment, sorry about the house bro.

Baddboy

1 comment:

Titus said...

Good to see all is well... have a safe trip back to the Coast!