Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I also missed one ...

It would have been 2 undoubtedly had Titus not listed the answer for the application. The one I missed was which of the following amendments does "not" address voting rights or guarantees: the 24th, 7th, 19th & 15th. I knew the 19th & 15th, I just blanked on the 7th (right to trial by jury/double jeopardy) & the 24th - utterly ridiculous, I know. But you're right, it was fairly lame.

I had the little ones take it, they both passed (they even knew the chief justice & that the Constitution was 1787 as opposed to 1776 - I was pleased). It occurs to me that roughly 30-40% of high school seniors, in every study I've seen, could NOT pass. And although that's sad I decided on a silver lining - my boys will clean those clowns clocks in life ... haha.

No comments: