Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For every paper towel you ring out & reuse ...

... I'm going to use 2! I'm also going to transport my groceries back home in my F150, one bag at a time. And I vow to flush the toilet twice, after number 1 !!! That's my pledge to the Green Evangelicals, their Pope AlGorian II, and their Messiah President Barak Hussein Obama.

Let me just say, if I didn't have this blog to vent I'd go crazy, become an alcoholic, or rejoin my ex wife - triple redundancy.

In the midst of a huge snow storm blanketing the Eastern US, Obama's genius knows no bounds ... this from Fox News online:

The Obama administration is proposing that a new agency – known as the Climate Service – be created within the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to study climate change. This comes on the heels of President Obama's decision to ditch NASA’s manned space program in favor of more climate monitoring programs, and growing skepticism about climate change research being done in the U.K, at the U.N. and in the U.S.

First off, if this doesn't prove the Democrat Party is no longer the Party of JFK, I don't know what does. Why not disband the Peace Corps while you're at it? My guess is Obama walked through his children's room while Star Wars was playing, heard the phrase "Imperial Craft" and his Saul Alinsky Rorschach kicked in ... at any rate ...

The added sweet news is the President has directed resources at CIA, let me repeat that: C-I-A, to study the effects of climate change on national security. Mother #$#!!&%*&$^#!!!! Are you kidding me? At this point I'm soliciting foreign language expletives from any overseas readers so as to help me properly describe my feelings. Lets put aside the idea that we are in 2 wars for a second, shall we? And perhaps the fact that Jihadi's the world over are looking to eviscerate our very existence. Doesn't good old fashioned pride kick in when competing with the Russian Security Service? There has to be some CIA chiefs out there that cut their teeth on the Cold War thinking directives meant for NOAA got mixed up with theirs. Putin's got to be murmuring over his Vodka: "how the hell did we lose to these guys?" Oy ... I think perhaps we are heading towards the future in that Audi Super Bowl commercial faster then we'd like to admit.

Lastly the President, in an attempt to make good on his health care debate televised on C-SPAN campaign promise, is inviting the GOP to another open forum "debate", this time issue specific - health care reform. Of course that wasn't the promise, the real debate on the actual bill is what he swore to. At any rate I'm sure the GOP will attend but I don't know how one makes any progress when one side (the president) has already declared flatly that he is not starting over. We will see ... its set for 2/25 I believe.

"So Washington DC is covered in snow. There's a blizzard, two feet this week alone. So its true ... the Saints won the Super Bowl when Hell froze over." -Jay Leno

1 comment:

El Casa Grande said...

Here's two foreign phrases that are personal favorites of mine:

Du bist ein scheiskopf (German for "you are a $%^&head") and Yob tvoyu maht (Russian for "f--- your mother").

Hope that helps.