Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bund news...

In an attempt to cut down on the latest comments that focus solely on the most recent "Bollywood" film releases, cheap antibiotics, super-cool language learning tools, affordable home refinancing packages, and all the rest of the "spam" that our blog has been inundated with recently, I have changed the manner in which we allow comments to be posted.

As much as I hate having to do them myself, I have enabled the word verification feature on Blogger so that automated programs can't post to our site. Like I said, I hate having to fill them in... but as a moderator and author of this blog, I don't have to. Neither will Jambo, Ryan or Baddboy.

The rest of our fans will have to, however, and I hope this doesn't discourage comments and thoughts from being shared.

No comments: