Saturday, April 24, 2010

By the by ...

I was kidding of course about being with sorted women. Just feeding the Vegas stereotype for a cheap laugh.

Truth be told, I haven't gone on a date in the 8 months since the break up. Not pining for my ex (outside of that occasional backslide into old habits with her - which ended months ago), I just haven't had the occasion. Each of my nights off I (happily) have my sons, and I guess I just didn't want to be "that guy." Ok boys, I know you expected to have fun with Dad tonight, but hurry and finish your homework, Daddy has a hot date tonight, off to the sitter." It seems so slimy. And I don't want to make another mistake in my choice in women. And unlike my ex I don't feel this impending "need" to be with somebody all the time. I kinda like me, I like the time I have with my sons, and introducing another person into that scenario will have to happen naturally, so as not to disrupt it. Thus, no dates as of yet ...

No comments: