Monday, May 2, 2011

GOT HIM!

Were I a tee shirt vendor, especially in NYC, I'd be printing that logo by the dozen.

As I'm sure you all know by now on 1 May, 2011 the Commander-in-Chief addressed the nation and uttered the words, "Osama bin Laden is dead, and the US has taken custody of his body." Details are still floating in but apparently he was hold up just 30 miles North of the Pakistani capitol, in a residential area. 24 US Navy SEALS took the residence, and he was shot, in the head.

More later ... about what this says of Pakistani intellegence; the decision to immediately bury the body at sea; & what this says about the Obama administration.

And I should add: congratulations Mr. President, well done.

I hope the "Arab street" that celebrated on 9/11 saw the images in Times Square tonight!

No comments: