Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's very nice...

... to see you begin to embrace your Catholic heritage, and to watch you see the light of truth shining through in the One True Faith.

Not only is the letter to be read in every parish in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but it was mailed to me (and actually signed by) the Bishop of Scranton, PA, the Most Reverend Joseph Bambera.  It is, in essence, exactly the same as what Ryan posted... so I won't post it again.  If you choose to read it, you can do so HERE.

Archbishop Cardinal George of Chicago, however, was quite a bit more frustrated and spoke very strong words about where he saw this going:

"I will die in my bed, my successor will die in prison, and his successor will die a martyr in a public square."


Ryan is 100% right... this is a storm of epic proportions that is brewing up all along the President's campaign of "hope and change", and it is NOT going to go away quietly.

No comments: