Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The only universal constant is change

Well after 24 years, 5 years in the Navy, 4 years in the Army and the rest in the Air Force Reserve for a total of 24 years I am finally hanging up my hat. I'm not sure I really want to but like the title says change is coming and I don't think I can go through that again. I did 8 years of that kind of change under Bill Clinton and it's time for the young guys to clean up the mess. The ceremony is in July so anyone who would like to attend let me know, I will be supplying the Barley Pops.

2 comments:

F. Ryan said...

Thank you for your service ... It is much appreciated.

Titus said...

My friend, the rest is much deserved, I'm sure.

Enjoy it! Wish I could be there... I truly do. And don't worry about missing anything too fun by retiring... they'll know where to find you if they need you.

Guess you'll have to dedicate yourself to helping keep Jambo on the straight and narrow, huh?