Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baadboys breakdown

Finally the decision we have been waiting for. I have not read the decision and at this point I'm not sure I really have time to read the whole thing but I will say when I found out what the decision was I was jumping around my office like a crazed madman (but in a good way). I lived in the metro DC area for 8 years and never did understand why the criminals could have all of the guns they wanted but the law abiding citizens of Washington DC couldn't. On top of that I'm an FFL and starting this new firearms business would have been dead in the water without that opinion I'm pretty sure.

I say if there is a collector out there that wants a .50 Browning I don't think there is much of a problem with that. Do I need a .50 Browning...not too much. But have you seen the M82A1 Barrett. Now that is a fine piece of work. It is a Semi-auto .50 that is accurate to over a mile. You wouldn't even have to put all of that deer smell good on you. Just sit at the top of the mountain, shoot your deer on the other mountain and the sport is to see if you are the coyote get to the deer first.

Good lord I love stirring it up

Baddboy

No comments: