Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some technical assistance, please?

Ok. If I log in through the blog dashboard thingie, I can post, but I can't log in or post directly from the Bund. What is up with that? I didn't have these problems before, in my former house with my former computer which I miss very much. Damn it.

I have a couple of kick ass posts to put up because I know Ryan is foaming at the mouth over the Supreme Court's decision concerning the prisoners at Gitmo. But I don't want to risk these jewels of debate being lost in the ether of cyberspace because my freaking computer now is a contemporary of FDR.

Talk to me, KeyMaster. What am I doing wrong?

1 comment:

Titus said...

I don't know what is wrong... I don't know how you had the old one set up. I just go to the site, log in, and then post to my heart's content. I tell the site to remember my log-in and sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. That's the extent of my issues.