Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dropping the ball... again

McCain is really pissing me off.

Here I have been waiting and waiting for the Democratic primary to end so that the real campaign could begin, and what do I get? McCain playing "opposition politics" with Obama. He may as well be standing there saying "If Obama is for it, I'm against it." Nothing original, no leadership or charisma demonstrated, no definition of plans or goals... just what he DOESN'T agree with about Obama.

Now, I'm the first to admit that I do NOT feel Mac is getting fair time from the media. You can't read an article and not get 2.5 quotes from the speeches of Obama... but all you get from the McCain camp is paraphrasing and summations. That tells me Mac has to get his face and voice on TV. Fox News interviews, stumping in arenas that can't be ignored (say flood-ravaged Iowa)... he can't wait for the media to decide whether what he is saying has any worth, he just needs to SAY IT.

No comments: