Saturday, June 21, 2008

HOLY LONG WINDED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan you can no longer take any breaks from the Bund. The longer the break the more I have to sit here with my ADD and agonize over your 30 page posts.

Of everything you said I only want to comment on this "As has been noted Obama clearly has a 9/10 mindset, and what baffels me is he has at least a 50/50 chance of being the next CIC as it stands now - I ask you, what is wrong with this nation? ".

HHHHMMMMMM, it's called liberal pacifism. This guy is a complete fool. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do if he becomes CINC. I don't think I have the patience to go through another Clinton type administration while I am in the military. Problem is he is going to be 1000 times worse. Bill Clinton broke the back of the military and we somewhat recovered but under Obama I'm not sure there is enough intensive care to recover during or after this assholes administration. I'm pretty sure he is what is going to get us all killed in the long run, not just the military but all of us. I think I dislike him more that Hillary and I wasn't even sure that was possible. The only thing I can say is "God help us All"

just a short rant
Baddboy

No comments: