Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jambo's a liar????

Jambo says those are his guns and you have some of his. What's up with that?

I'm with you, a 700 .308 with a good scope is a very nice firearm with some reach out and touch someone. The Marine Corps sniper rifle is built around a Remington 700 action in .308. My next rifle is a Stag arms 6L. It is an accurized 5.56 with a 24 inch floating barrel and match trigger built on the M-4 lower receiver with a true left handed upper receiver (I only need 10 round mags hehe).

I don't think anyone needs a full auto anything for personal protection or hunting (unless personal protection is in Iraq, Afghanistan or any number of other not so friendly countries). I love the sport of shooting and for me that is at the range. Hunting is a very fine sport and I support anyone who does it but for me it's more fun to watch than shoot in that forum.

I got a chance to read some of the SCOTUS opinion and so far I like what I have read. Good lord they do alot of research. You can get a pretty good reading list from just one of those opinions. For the history buffs in this group (which seems to be all of us) that is some good shit.

I was reading where San Francisco is the next city to get lambasted by the NRA. I'm not really sure why these cities have these freakish laws but hopefully they will get them all worked out.

by the way the Stag 6L shoots 1/2 moa at 300 meters. Not bad for a 5.56

No comments: