Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've been thinking...

As impressed as I was with meeting the last living combat veteran of WWI in America the other night, I have been thinking...

I am not entirely comfortable having his name and picture SO prominent on the Bund blog. Not that I fear a lawsuit or copyright infringement (he was far too friendly to think that would be an issue), but mainly because we are so OPEN with our opinions and feelings, and they might not reflect things he would agree with.

So, only being a casual aquaintence of about 25 minutes... I guess I'd rather keep his name and pic out of our own little lime-lights. Our blog gets too many hits from too many sources to constitute a "private" site... and I certainly wouldn't want his name or face associated with anything he didn't expressly state he wanted.

So, let's do ME a favor, and we'll simply NOT speak his name or post his pic anymore, okay?

I posted the link to the Living History page on our favorites (as Ryan suggested)... that is too important a project to ignore... and people can make the associations from there. How's that sound?

No comments: