Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I think I'm going to be sick ...

All in the same week:

1.) The DNC Convention.

2.) I put a 2 foot scratch down the side of my NEW truck! It's gonna cost me $500! Man I used some adjectives on that day!

3.) My good bud and countless other family members are facing ANOTHER storm!

4.) The DNC convention .... (again).

"Didn't we just do this?" is right Jambo. If you have to go to PA I almost wish I could get off work. I can taste the Stella already ... put on your Marlon Brando face - STELLA! Maybe I could if I wasn't spending my money scratching up my truck ... in a hurry for work no less. All the damn construction in this town and I decide to chance a safety fence opening near the employee enterance and several cuss words later Ryan learns a hard lesson which has eluded him low these many years - leave for work earlier!!!!

At any rate, I'm sure if you ride it out and have to deal with some version of a post-storm South MS that Biden and Obama will be there handing out water bottles, in the middle of the RNC convention no less - you can't make this stuff up! Maybe you can get your copy of "The Audacity of Hope" autographed and tell him that because of your big brother gay and lesbian issues are of paramount importance to you .... he,he,he. I still wish I would of snapped a shot at the front of that hardware store.

Just kidding around - I figured even in the middle of storm prep you would HAVE to stop and laugh at a "gay-Titus" joke ..... ha!

Keep in touch and if you get a hankering, Vegas is always open to South Mississippi storm refugees!

No comments: