Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A note to Democrats....

If you drink at that altitude, you may become interesting!

Stephen Colbert, 8/25/08

Man that guy is funny!

Anyway, depending on which route is available to us, it's either Minnesota or PA. Haven't heard from Baddboy yet but he's got evacuation in style down to a science in the form of a kick ass trailer fully equipped with TVs, satellite, generators and all the creature comforts. There's a dog house a person could grow to love! If he decides to drive the 1250 miles to PA... Well, then you can meet this champion of snow covered piles of poop!

By the way, Baddboy... Two Sundays into CCD and I'm 2 for 2 on Martin Luther jabs. GOD I love my job!

Anyway, the stress of watching the weather channel and weather underground.com constantly is beginning to crack me. Tomorrow I'm 7 crazy for poker pit 6, Friday I'm a ten hour 5 bj pit 3, and after that I'm more than likely a refugee. Again.

Damn it. Didn't we JUST do this?

No comments: