Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Man oh Man...Here we go again

Hey Titus, you are the man and thanks for the invite. For right now the wife wants to stay put. I'm not so sure so I'm getting the trailer ready for a road trip and starting tomorrow going into lock down at Casa De Badboy. I hate to use these terms in a public forum but "THIS BLOWS MONKEY BALLS"!!!!!

I don't think I can do this again, I'm not usually one to sweat this kind of stuff and usually take it in stride but if we get butt wiped again I can't stay. I can't go back to Vegas, the work was great and my wife has some of the best connections in the city but not Vegas. NEPA might be nice but I'm thinking maybe Oregon or Washington. We have a new grand daughter in Washington and the humidity is manageable. The biggest problem is finding work, well good paying work.

I'm not to worried about a job in the immediate. I'm on orders until the end of October and then the problems would kick in but for now....well who knows. I'm just a rambling fool.

Guess we'll just have to watch the gulf coasts favorite TV channel and see which way this monster is going to go.

For those of us that pray, pray this thing does as little damage as possible no matter which way it turns.

No comments: