Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have no bishops left?

I feel like my 10 year old playing me in chess (by the way, there's a $100 bounty on my head whenever he can muster the defeat of his old man ... I'm challenged nearly weekly as of that declaration).

I must offer a correction. For some reason, perhaps never to be known by mankind, I misinterpreted "His Most Catholic Majesty Juan Carlos of Spain" to be a Catholic Bishop rather than the heir to the royal Spanish line. Titus text me itching to pounce, and given his refrain I thought it only honorable to thrust myself upon the entrails aimed short sword.

In my defense (Titus asked, "Why would a Bishop advocate an Olympic city?") I am of the Mormon faith, and my Church certainly was enthusiastic about receiving the Salt Lake games ... but at any rate, mistake acknowledged.

Oy ...

No comments: