Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yes, yes, yes ...

... we all know our long standing policy of not acquiring any more land than needed to bury our dead throughout our various wars. The question was posed as to the details of the turn over, at least that's how I took it - what exactly "effected" the turn over, the circiumstances, etc.

By the way: Succinct - characterized by clear, precise expression in few words; concise and terse. Given the length of that Treaty, I find this aptly describes my few paragraphs explaining it (& yes I ended that sentence on a preposition).

Russia? I saw the Hillary failure. We could of told her those would be the results of her trip before she folded her pant suits into the suitcase that morning ... no shock at all, we've been in the era of appeasement since January 20th, 2009.

No comments: