Monday, September 10, 2007

I have to admit...

Ryan was right!

While fussing with the news articles found to the right of this post, I came upon a link to a Canadian paper that I have viewed in the past… The Edmonton Sun. I know very little about the paper (or community) in general, and only followed links to it in the past because of the headlines.

The article I found today, though, struck me as quite different. Compared to much of what I have read from Canadian editorials, it is as supportive of Bush and the post 9-11 American policy as I guess you could hope for. Here’s the link: Edmonton Sun story

It is a very nearly insightful look into the attitude of much of North America 6 years after the attacks, and I think it is an excellent chance to see that even the traditionally “liberal” attitude of our northern cousins can be tempered by rational, moderate thinking.

As Ryan said in previous posts… perhaps that signals a change in attitude amongst our “liberal” and lately, very “anti-Bush” allies.

I hope so.

1 comment:

F. Ryan said...

6 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days I have been waiting for that public (as I have had a few in private) admission.... KIDDING! Couldn't pass that up - I'll check out the site.
FR