Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Man, did I read that right?

2089 visitors since August 29? Nice starting date, by the way.

Does that seem like a crapload of hits for less than one month or what?

In answering my own question, I guess three people checking the thing on average twice a day, (for me the day begins when I wake up, so checking it when I get home from work in the early am, then when I get up in the afternoon) still only adds up to 90 hits a month. That's a lot of hits. Ok, toss in Bad Boy, (hoping 1st Sergeant Bad Boy come November) and he's a lurking loser so I'm giving him one hit a day, making it 120.

A complete side note. I'm anxious about Bad Boy's promotion because I want to yell that immortal line from "Band of Brothers," "1st Sergeant Lipton!" And watch him snap around like a boot at parade.

So anyway, am I misreading something or are we like 1900 plus hits above what the mailing list would have had?

2 comments:

Jambo said...

Okay, I'm completely dense. Each one of us hitting this place twice a day comes to 180, plus BadBoy's once a day comes to 210. So according to that math we're ten percent of what's happening in terms of hits. Right?

Daydream believer said...

Blogger must have ate my comment so I will post it again.

I check the blog on my daily rounds a couple times a day...and my mom reads it a lot also.

~Liz