Friday, September 17, 2010

It breaks my FREAKING heart...

But more and more I am leaning towards voting for Steven Palazzo for the 4th District seat in the House of Representatives. The seat is currently held by Gene Taylor.

OUR man Gene Taylor. Home Depot checkout line Gene Taylor. Wal-Mart line Gene Taylor. Faithful e-mail correspondent Gene Taylor. Advocate for South Mississippi Gene Taylor.

At first I thought any vote AGAINST Gene Taylor would be a protest vote... Something I am philosophically against. Why give some unnamed loser Gene's seat because the economy sucks? But the more research I did into Steven... (Born in 1970, can't call him a kid) The more I liked him.

Damn it.

Google the guy, tell me what you think. I am not 100% decided yet and am VERY torn. But this kid is working ALL the right angles. His election game plan is right out of the Bund archives and frankly, Gene Taylor is in a LOT more trouble than I thought.

No comments: