Monday, September 27, 2010

Know what else Obama hasn't fixed?

Speculation pricing options for the crude oil market.

Wasn't he the one screaming for Bush's head on a platter when the gas spiked in price a couple a years ago? Didn't he blame it all on Bush?

Well... so did I (in a round-about way), but Obama has done nothing to fix the process at all. If Israel decides its had enough of Iran's nuclear plans and agendas, and greases the facilities... am I the only one that thinks crude oil prices will spike again, and probably far higher?

If you guys thought I was tough on Bush for the spikes... watch what happens when they spike again and Obama wants to cry "Not my fault!" It damn well is his fault... because he did nothing to put the curbs back in place that Bush removed in 2001.

Just popped into my head... wanted to share. Hehe.

No comments: