Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can you get my phone to work?

Long story, Baddboy is laughing his skinny butt off.

Anyway, Titus, do you have Ray's silk maps? I remember having the one from France but cannot find it. Am I hallucinating? I have made arrangements to go back to my old house and pick up the remainders of my small articles. Is it there or do you have them?

I bring this up because guess who has never stepped foot in the D Day Museum? Yes indeed, our very own Baddboy. Probably has never been aboard the USS Alabama either, but one thing at a time. When I rectify this egregious situation the week after New Years, I was hoping to bring one of the maps to show to the curator. If you have both of them I won't bother. If one is hiding in that house I have work to do.

The next line delivered in the title, after, of course, the phone has been handed to the pit boss, is "I dropped it in the urinal and it won't work!" Happened last night.

1 comment:

Titus said...

I will check when I get home, but I do think I have them. He had jump maps of France, Central Europe, and a portion of China, I think... along with radio codes printed on the same silk material as the maps. I'm 99% sure I have the European maps... but I'm fuzzy on the rest.

I think I have his jump knife too... but we talked about that when we were at the D-Day Museum, didn't we?

When you go with Baddboy, take pics... it will be cool to have some here on the Bund site.