Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy

Just for the record, I have been to the USS Alabama, USS North Carolina, National Air and Space Museum, Pearl Harbor...twice, Normandy France...twice, Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Manassas, the SAC Museum, the Pima County Air Museum which is one of the largest privately held collections of military aircraft in the world, the Naval Air Museum, the Berlin Wall when it still stood, Dachau concentratin Camp in Munich and if there is an American Cemetary in France or Germany I have most likely been there too. The list goes on and on but I have not been to the D-Day museum, the new WWII monument or the new Korean War Memorial. The latter two will be taken care of in June when I go up to my daughters graduation in June. Oh ya and if it makes any difference I have also been to Waterloo.
I am looking forward to going to the D-Day museum with Jambo, we have been looking for some time to hang out for a while and things have just been crazy for the both of us lately.

No comments: