Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They are the Secret Service

HEHE they were pretty secret. When he made the first move towards his shoe they should have been all over him...but...the weren't. I'm not sure what the SOP was for that particular event but they definately came up short. The fact that he got the second shoe off was the biggest surprise to me and the fact that the POTUS detail was another 5-10 seconds behind the second shoe really made me start to wonder what the hell they were doing. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that debrief.

As for the whole North Vancleave thing, why not Saucier or Escatawpa. Why does it always have to be Vancleave. Believe it or not there are a couple of us up here that do wear shoes and don't have to borrow mawmaws teeth to go to town.

1 comment:

F. Ryan said...

Ha! I forgot you lived there. Alright, how about Moss Point? They could use ALL the extra security forces they can get! he, he.