Monday, December 1, 2008

{sigh}

Well, we seem to have run off another liberal... Mr. Pasley doesn't seem inclined to participate in our discussions anymore.

It is almost a shame. I'd dearly LOVE to have someone explain to me the mindset of the modern liberal. How far from the Party can I be? I am still a registered Democrat, after all... I can't be the pariah that Ryan is, can I?

Funny thing is, now that I think about it... do you know who else I haven't talked to since the election? Our only OTHER liberal friend, Mike R. I expected him to call and "rub in" the loss, as he knows I voted for Mac, but no word from the "dark side" there, either.

Somewhere that has GOT to be a liberal that can rationally defend his/her position in a forum similar to this one (if not this one). No one has to "convert" anyone... no one has to "prove" another right or wrong. I just want the left's position explained to me in clear and concise terms that can be weighed against what I feel to be true.

Why is that so hard?

You'd think liberals were hard to find, for the love of Pete...

No comments: