Monday, December 1, 2008

hmmph...

"dramatically right"... what a load of swill! Ask me if I think the reasone de guerre of the War in Iraq justifies the costs to date, and we'll see how far "right" I've come!

However, you are correct in that recently, we haven't had much to argue about. I am still convinced that Obama is FAR more left than he pretended to be during the general election... far more, in fact, than he allowed us to see in the primary election (and that was pretty far left). Regardless of the cause or reasoning, we all agree that the fight must be WON in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that we face a real threat from radicals and extremists across the globe.

Unless you want to discuss theology again (and I'm sure you don't), I'm on the Mormon-side of the "Prop 8" debate, and you were spot-on with the commentary regarding the ENTIRE article you posted.

(NOTE: You are NOT being charged by the POST, nor are you being paid by the WORD... so perhaps in the future we could employ a little something we like to call "selection" when it comes making points or arguments from an article or story? Thanks!)

Your point that there hasn't been anything to disagree over is very accurate... but let's not sign me up for my "Ronnie Reagan Fan Club" membership just yet, and I'm not ready to slap in the F Ryan-household favorite TiVo reruns of Family Ties so I can coordinate my wardrobe to match Alex P. Keaton's. I'm simply the last of the Truman/Kennedy Democrats... and YES, it does speak volumes about how far the DNC has gone left.

"dramatically right"... for shame!

Don't make me break out some examples from our past to show the stasis of my views!

No comments: