Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Most of the time my day isn't complete unless I have at least read the posts of the day. Jambo and I speak regularly and have gotten pretty close and one of these days I hope to be able to feel like that about all of ya.

I want to make an observation, I went to Church tonight with my family and it has to be true that god is forgiving. I walked in the church for a service for the first time in years and I didn't get struck down and the roof was still intact when I left. We had a visiting pastor (the resident paster that we had took a call to North Carolina closer to his home and we don't have a new one yet), I didn't recognize 80% of the people in the church and I still felt like I belonged there. It was a very good experience and it was nice to reaffirm why we celebrate Christmas in person with my faith intact.

Merry Christmas
Badboy and Family

No comments: