Friday, March 25, 2011

Damn...

I'd love to blame Jambo for the Wisconsin Badger's loss to Butler last night, but I bet he didn't watch much of the game. I really had thought we could get past Butler... but for as fast and hard as we played the last 5.5 minutes of the game, you can't go 11.5 minutes at the half without a score and hope to keep winning.

It was a nail-biter, no question. The lead was cut to four points twice in the last five minutes... but it was just too much of a deficit to come back from. That hurt...

Still, we got farther than any other conference rival beside OSU... and they are the odds-on favorite to win the championship. No other Big Ten team (besides the damn Buckeyes) got as far as we did. No, Bo Ryan and the Boys did alright... I had them picked to go as far as the Elite Eight, so my bracket is all done now except for KU and OSU (and I have OSU out in the Eight... hehe, can't seem to think straight when it comes to college ball, I guess).

Anyway... don't sweat the loss, Jambo. I'm sure it wasn't your fault for watching the game.

No comments: