Saturday, January 12, 2008

Credit where it's due

I agree with everything Ryan has said (or almost everything… I’ll get there in a second), but I have to give credit where credit is due, right?

Well, then…

DAMN that was a good slam! I shot fresh hot coffee right out of my nose while sitting at my desk when I read the “bunch of unsold Mary Kay products in her hatch-back” bit… frigging HILARIOUS!

The woman excels at making herself insignificant on as routine a basis as she can manage, it would seem, and she manages it solely based on what she says. I have no idea how the good people of California can bring themselves to keep her in office, with the amount of crap that she spits out of her singularly unattractive mouth on a daily basis. How she keeps deluding herself and others that she is the voice of the Democratic Party is beyond me… but she does.

About General Pat… I’m all for giving credit where its due (she above), but that would mean I should refrain from giving it to the CIC as you suggest, wouldn’t it? Tell me Bush wouldn’t have kept supporting Rummy till hell froze over or the next inauguration came about, if Rummy hadn’t thrown in the towel first… I dare you! He’d have backed that loser all the way to January of 2009, if he had to. Rummy’s leaving the DoD is what brought about the “surge”, because the DoD staff could then push rational, objective and realistic strategies and tactics to the Cabinet and the SecDef. Give the credit to General Pat and Secretary Gates, if you must give it to anyone… but not Bush or Rummy. Rummy didn’t want it, and Bush just “ok’d” it. Not much to give credit there, huh?

No comments: