Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Texas?

Did I hear Texas? Is that where you’re going for this deployment?

Man, if you are going to end up at Sheppard AFB… and if you’ve never been there before… then you HAVE to go to the Whiskey River Saloon!

I HATE country music, okay? Don’t misunderstand me here… but this is a frigging GREAT joint! Endless selection of beer… and if you enjoy a good pint of stout, they pour it perfectly! As long as you can get past the music (which is Willie Nelson from start to finish), it’s a great place to get hammered.

Hot girls, too! WOW…

Right off of Interstate 44 (if memory serves… the main North-South corridor through town, anyway), maybe 3 miles out of the main gate.

LOL… hard to believe I can even remember that night, knowing how much Guinness I tossed back! Sheesh…

Have fun, stay safe.

No comments: