Friday, January 4, 2008

Here we go again!!

Before I get started let me begin with a response to "Best deal on aluminum siding this side of Vancleave"...both of you can kiss my ass!!!!!!! LOL. I have a steel roof and Hardiplank siding you morons.

Now to the title of my post, this will be short but I felt like I needed to say something. The whole country is being put in the position of picking the lesser of oh lets say 10 evils now instead of 20. There isn't a candidate with a horse in the race that is worth voting for. I believe in the past I have stated that this country needs a leader now more than almost any other time in history and not a single one of these idiots is a leader. Not one of these losers is capable of giving a straight answer to any question directed at them. Honestly the only person I can see that would get my vote hands down is Thompson and he's been holding back so if he is going to be a strong candidate he needs to start stepping up to the plate and take care of business.

once again just my 2 cents
Baddboy

No comments: