Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello from BFE Texas

Well I have to apologize for such a long absence but in the infinite wisdom of the US Air Force I have been sent to the vast wasteland we more commonly refer to as Texas. I am being cross trained and will be gone for several months. If this first week was any indication of my future experience here I wouldn't be surprised if I don't spend a little longer here. I'm not sure if it's my age or such a fast change in full time lifestyle but school has been a little tougher than what I have been accustomed to in the past. I'm hoping that it is just the first week and I will adjust to it soon.

Anyways I haven't read any posts in a while so I will try to make it at least an every other day affair and try to catch up. Hope all is well.

Baddboy

1 comment:

Titus said...

You didn't say where in Texas?

If it's Sheppard AFB, then don't forget to go to the Whisky River Saloon... don't worry about the Willie Nelson music, just watch the ladies and soak up the pints of perfectly poured beer, pilsner, stout and ale that flow like sweet, sweet ambrosia!

It's right off of 44 South from the main gate (if my alcohol-addled memory serves, that is).

*sigh*