Friday, November 7, 2008

Drum Roll please

Well now that you have read the letter I will give you my reply to her. I wanted you guys to read hers and let it soak in before I posted my response, without names of course.


I have read this note several times and I'm offended by its content.
You stated "History has been re-written", how is that possible? History is only written. History is what it is and it is only written once. If someone attempts to rewrite history it is usually because they have their own agenda and people knowing the true history will only get in the way. One example of this was less than a year ago when Iran held a conference to disprove the holocaust. This is the same country that my new Commander in Chief would like to have cross table negotiations with. This is the same country that would like to see the United States and Israel wiped off of the map. This is the same country that would invite the likes of known racist David Duke (ex-grand wizard of the KKK)to participate in revisionist history conferences.

You also stated "IF you will pledge your allegiance to him and his agenda." I only Pledge my allegiance to This Great Country, It's people and It's flag. I would never pledge my allegiance to one man or one man's agenda. This is a Republic not a dictatorship and as a member of the Armed Services and a citizen of this Great Republic pledging my allegiance to one man would be doing you and all citizens of this country a disservice and would also go against everything this Country stands for.

The election of Barack Obama To President of the United States is historic and proves that this great country and its citizens still have a voice. This will be recorded in history as fact and should never be re-written to state otherwise. Regardless of my personal beliefs or opinions in January I will have a new Commander in Chief and we will both have a new president. I hope God watches over us through this transition and imparts his wisdom on our new President.


I could have gone on and on but didn't see the point. As far as her reference to the "creator", well let's say it is a generic term she uses because she is a non-denominational, dabble in everyones religions type of people and she may have tried to be non-offensive. I don't know I thought it was pretty good for a fast response.

No comments: