Sunday, November 23, 2008

How about this guy

Well this whole thing has been bothering me so my brain has been going round and round trying to find a better person for the post of Homeland Security Secretary and I think I have come up with someone that noone else has thought of.

Richard Carmona, MD. I'm not kidding, look at his credentials. Former Green Beret, New York City Police officer, Board Certified Trauma Surgeon and former Surgeon General Of the United States. Most importantly he is the man that wrote the book on response to CBR incidents within the United States and is friendly with the law enforcement and intelligence communities. He is well known and highly respected in these communities and since this office should be non-partisan his former affiliations should have no bearing.

Just a thought

No comments: