Thursday, November 13, 2008

Leadership is key!!!!!

The federal government is suffering from the same thing the US Air Force is suffering from. Lack of competent leadership. Without strong leadership we suffer from lack of direction. Regardless of party leadership is required.

You guys talk about previous Presidents and the ones that you talk most fondly about are the ones that took the reigns and led this country in the direction they thought it should go. They didn't let their VP or SecDef take control and run the show, or if they did we damn sure didn't know about it. The people want to know they have a strong person in that office regardless of race, sex or religion. They want decisive not complacent. They want a person that projects strength not weakness.

This is my way of saying that Obama won because he didn't waiver, he didn't apologize and he stood firm. He didn't give the appearance of weakness and by all accounts even when he was down in the polls you wouldn't have known it. People are attracted to that. I saw Obama on television, in the papers and heard about him on the radio alot more that Macain and he always gave off a positive attitude. You can argue he had alot more money to get that time but as far as I'm concerned that's irrelevent. If the RNC wanted to get that air time they could have.

I'm not an Obama fan and you guys know that but I'm not a Macain fan either. I had to pick the lesser of two evils as far as I was concerned so Macain got my vote. But from this mans perspective Obama put off the stronger appearance and got seen a whole lot more. He makes no apologies for what he believes or feels and he stands firm, I at least have to appreciate that.

No comments: