Sunday, July 18, 2010

Titus ...

Great post.

Of course you could of just said "Renaissance Man", but then I wouldn't of spent several minutes reading all I could about "polymaths" and discovering they're not exactly the same.

Jambo's response (while also containing a gem of a line), raised my eyebrow, in how he chose to frame (no pun intended) his take on the question. Hmmm ... a well placed phone call must be made prior to blurting things out on what is still a public forum, no matter how comfortable we are at its' keyboard.

Funny - I wouldn't have used polymath or even Renaissance Man to describe the period man I thought worthy emulation, but after my education on your selection I see our choices are nearly identical in their essence, in what they represent as "valuable" (in my observation anyway) ... Again Titus, very good response, well composed sir.

No comments: