Monday, July 26, 2010

You Tube to the rescue!

No, no, fine. You can say you're not a fan. Just seemed odd to me - tons of compliments, then "I'm not a fan." Just seemed to me that you were not a fan of being a fan, is all. Then again this drive into work isn't that long in the running, and given you are seemingly force fed Beck given the satellite line up and your current schedule, perhaps with more exposure via the drive you'll eventually become a "fan"(or cop to it ... hehe). In retrospect were I smart about it I would of told you I hate the guy, which is sure to have brought you quickly to his defense as the golden child. And yes, he and his crew are genuinely laugh out loud funny. At any rate, unless I'm looking at a check I'm done running PR for him ... TO THE VIDEO TAPE!

I have located via the web "10 Ways To Kill Bin Laden." It's YouTube, so the program is broken into 10, nine minute (ish) parts (the last is just under 7 minutes). But it's pristine video & picks up perfectly where the last left off, with the sole exception of part 9. After clicking play on part 9, skip to 6:58 in and when you hear the special forces operator being interviewed say "these are some bad dudes", you're golden, right where you left off on part 8. That's the only adjustment throughout.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

I know Titus won't have the time to view for a day or two (or 18), but when you get the chance, watch. Then we'll have a common frame of reference for which to engage a thread, and it's a worth while documentary.

No comments: