Monday, September 8, 2008

Almost forgot to tell you...

Hehe...

Richter called me at work the other day (and I was ass-deep in evaluations, too... nice timing, as usual) and for 30 minutes he and his wife tried to convince me that Obama was the ONLY real choice in the election. Passionate, dedicated, committed... they really tried their level best to convince me that I needed to vote for Obama rather than Mac.

Needless to say, not one argument of Richter's has made even an iota of difference to my position.

So, he promised to take a few nights and gather his thoughts and do some research (Bund-style) and present his arguments to me tonight (I think he said tonight) over the phone. I do so wish you guys could be here for this conversation! I know Jambo has no patience for Richter, and I am more than a little sure Ryan simply detests him for purely political reasons... but he is funny and it is always a hoot to watch him self-destruct.

What is really funny is that when I get REALLY frustrated with him, I keep calling him "Ryan" (out of habit, of course... it is usually Ryan I am screaming at, after all). I'm going to have to watch that, huh?

So, because no one else is taking the time to put anything up on this damn blog (even Palin can't keep a headline here!), I'll fill you in on what happens.

No comments: