Monday, September 8, 2008

"My Muslim faith"

For as often as I am frustrated and abandoned by the Democratic Party, the GOP is really beginning to piss me off.

Over the last few nights, I have seen the first showing of some of Mac's new prime-time commercials... and they are good (not great, but good). Then we have the Obama gaff of his reference to his "Muslim faith" and that is ALL you hear about.

Go ahead... check it out. You find 2400+ articles about the gaff, and nearly 2000 Youtube and blog references to that gaff, but all the campaign has to say is "We didn't say anything!"

The GOP should be bankrupting itself to flood the airwaves and internet with every kind of rebuttal and refutation of Obama policy and planning, from NOW until NOVEMBER.

Can someone call Mike Duncan on the frigging phone and let me talk to this duffus! This is too important of an election to simply wait till the last second to hit hard. Bury the public in every example of how WRONG Obama and his supporters are, every single day!

I'm a DEMOCRAT for Pete's sake... and I want to see this guy shown to the world as the "pinko-commie" that he really is. The "pipe-dream" he is selling to the US is exactly that... the dream of a pipe-smoking opium addict where the promises of one man seem, in the delerium of the moment, to be the instant answers to all our problems. I have never been a fan of "tax and spend" policy (even as a Democrat), but I am terrified of the possibility that Obama will become PotUS. I have never heard a Presidential candidate make more referrences to the "collective good" or to the "down-trodden workers" in my life! V.I. Lenin didn't use the terms as often as Barack does...

I applaud Mac for his "moral high-ground" position, but USE THAT HIGH-GROUND to make the GOP point as obvious as you can!!! This is first-year poli-sci stuff, people!

No comments: