Friday, September 19, 2008

Okay, it's official...

Richter is an idiot.

I like the guy... I really do. It's hard not to. The man is honest to a fault, obviously he is very committed to his principals, and he would give you the shirt off his back (literally!) if he thought you needed it. He loves his family, and is a good father and a good husband (or his wife would have ditched him decades ago!).

The man is simply SO out-of-touch with reality that he is unable to view even objective arguments against Obama as anything other than a "right-wing" attack on the future of America!

For nearly an hour yesterday in my office, and another hour once I got home, we went round and round debating the issues as we both saw them. He doubts my numbers and facts (and, to his credit, found a flaw in one of my arguments... so kudos! It won't happen again!) and I am convinced that his sources are as biased and slanted as he is towards Obama.

So, Richter... if you are reading this (which you probably aren't)... these posts here are our best arguments, cited and referenced for your convenience, as to why the FOUR of us are voting for McCain. We show numbers, facts and opinions every bit as much as opinions. All we are waiting for is your counter-arguments or defense of Obama's policies and positions.

More later, when I am caught up.

No comments: