Friday, September 12, 2008

Did they arrest the wrong guy???

Sorry I've been gone for a little while but work has been kicking my ever growing arse. So on to my title.
I think this guy is the unibomber!! They got the wrong dude. If that rant had gone for another page or 2 we could have called it a minifesto, sent it to homeland security and they could finally stop him. I couldn't even get throught the whole thing and I tried...twice. Hey Ryan I owe you a huge apology...really. This guy needs to put his name on his work, don't be anonymous bro you need to take credit for that masterpiece of redundency. I would love to be able to blame everything on the wealthy or the insanely famous...did you say Dr Phil? Oprah, listen I think she's the Anti-Christ too but not because she is wealthy. You earn it you do with it what you want. OMG...do we know this guy?
Great post Jambo, the volunteer effort on the coast was and still is huge. There is now way we could have recovered as fast without it. The volunteers are the unsung heros of Hurricane katrina and if the past is anything to look at they will be too in Galveston in the next day or 2.

My thought and prayers go out to all that are in Ike's path, God Bless and good luck

1 comment:

Titus said...

I had t olaugh at this, Baddboy! Liz said nearly the same thing! She calls ANON the "unibomber" too, and thinks I was crazy for posting his rant.

Unibomber... hehe.