Saturday, December 4, 2010

Apologies...

I want to send a big thank you to Ryan... he sent an "early" Christmas gift that couldn't have come at a better time, and because I am not a good "phone texter", my initial words of thanks seemed to have been misunderstood. The gift is much appreciated, my friend... I still haven't seen them all, but I'm started as of last night. Please, don't think I don't appreciate the gift, and don't blame Liz for not getting the message that I was to recieve it right away... seems both Liz and Leona were under false impressions, and only upon showing her your written (texted) instructions did I manage to convince her that is really what you intended.

Secondly, it would seem that my primary "Bunding" computer is down... possibly for good. It is undoubtedly old for computers of the day (more than 4 years), and has been abused by children's games and all the "junk" that comes with them (i.e. viruses, trojans, spyware, et al)... but there is absolutely no chance that a new computer for Titus is anywhere near on the horizon. So, I'll post where and when I can... but it won't be with the regularity of past posting.

Anyway... thanks again to Ryan. He is, truly, "the MAN" of the day... maybe even the year.

No comments: